2007年5月14日星期一

i want a wonderwall

After the 10-minute short presentation about the British Invasion,i felt that everything is over.All the fellows praised for my work,however,when i recall that 10 minutes on the stage,i felt that i was emptied again.
I wanted to cry at the corner,all by myself.That kind of frustration has already overwhelmed my will to carry on.I really caught that strange sadness from somewhere not far away,for example,the crowd,the bed,the laughters of the girls,the workmates,the faded good times of loving someone.....all of these stuffs are now my drawbacks in the life.
When they came towards me,i'm a sick tree in the storm.
When i saw the bed,i just felt extraordinarily exhausted.None of the good dreams will help me out of the labryinth of this life,even though i laughed over all that upset me time and time again,i still desire a long sleep,in which i can live through all the misery painlessly.
No matter how much i've done,i'm just nothing,i get nothing and i'm still homeless.
There's nothing for me to be so enthusiatic.Aside from money,i take away no additional spiritual benefits.I'm neither satisfied nor fufilled,there's a hole in me that none of the material incomings can mend.I'm at a loss of something.I'm spending my life with no orientations,no solace,no salvations,not even a hand to help,a voice to guide.I don't remember yesterday,the day before yesterday...none of the memories are to be recalled,nothing in the past worths talking about,while the upcoming hours are full of accidents.
What did i get?What am i doing all these for?
It puzzled me for quite a long time.Looking back on this semester,i know that nothing is accomplished.My heart's still like an empty room that built with glass.As the days go by,i start to realize that nothing really matters.It's Ok to live with or without them.All of the troubles and happiness are just the smoke in my eyes,they stimulates and dissolve in the air,life is so empty.The world keeps spinning without noticing your own hatred or exultance,no matter how hard you try,something just won't be and can never be there.
But all for all,i want something to take the whole of me away.I want to leave neither my body nor my soul in this temporary dead-water space,what the hell am i struggling for.i'm frustrated,so damn frustrated,even before the end of the world.Please,please be back,don't leave me alone,i've been so hard in these months........

沒有留言: